TERMS & CONDITIONS
These are the terms and conditions governing the use of this website and the agreement that operates between us and you (hereinafter, “the Terms”). These Terms set out the rights and obligations of all users (hereinafter, “You” / “your”) and those of D.A. STROMAN Ltd and ‘’www.stroma.com.cy’’ (hereinafter, “us” / “our” / “we” / “the Vendor”) in relation to the goods/services offered by us through this website or any of the other websites to which we may link.
By using this website or placing an order through it, You are consenting to be bound by these Terms and our Privacy Statement. If You do not agree to all of the Terms and the Privacy Statement, do not place an order.
These Terms may be subject to amendment, so You should carefully read them prior to placing any order.
Anything that is not exactly covered by these General terms of sale will be handled in accordance with the applicable provisions of the relevant Cypriot legislation and specifically of law L.156 (I) 2004 as amended from time to time. D.A STROMAN reserves the right to modify the General Terms of Sale at any time and without notice. The amendments do not apply to Contracts already concluded between D.A. STROMAN and the Customer.
2.USE OF OUR WEBSITE
These Terms are the only conditions that are applicable to the use of this website and they replace all other conditions, except with the express, prior written agreement of the Vendor. These Terms are important for both You and us as they have been designed to create a legally binding agreement between us, protecting your rights as a valued customer and our rights as a business. You agree that, by placing your order, You unreservedly accept these Terms, having read them.
You agree that:
1. You may only use the website to make legitimate enquiries or orders.
2. You will not make any speculative, false or fraudulent orders. If we are reasonably of the opinion that such an order has been made, we shall be entitled to cancel the order and inform the relevant authorities.
3. You also undertake to provide correct and accurate e-mail, postal and/or other contact details to us and acknowledge that we may use these details to contact You in the event that this should prove necessary (see our Privacy Statement).
4. If You do not give us all of the information that we need, we may not be able to complete your order.
By placing an order through the website, You warrant that You are at least 18 years old and are legally capable of entering into binding contracts.
The items we offer on this website are available only in Cyprus and can be delivered within Cyprus. Although, we can provide international shipping only due to specific terms & conditions. For more information about our international shipping method please contact: +35722486898 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
4.HOW THE CONTRACT IS FORMED
The information set out in the Terms and the detail contained on this website do not constitute an offer for sale but rather an invitation to treat. No contract in respect of any products shall exist between You and us until your order has been accepted by us. If we do not accept your offer and funds have already been deducted from your account, these will be fully refunded.
To place an order, You will be required to enter your card details first, by following the relevant buttons on our website. Then you will need to follow the shopping process online and press the “Authorized payment” button to submit the order. After this, You will receive an email from us acknowledging that we have received your order (the “Order Confirmation”). Please note that this does not mean that your order has been accepted, as your order constitutes your offer to us to buy one or more products from us. All orders are subject to acceptance by us, and we will confirm such acceptance to You by sending You an e-mail that confirms that the product is available(the “Order Confirmation”). The contract for the purchase of a product between us (Contract) will only be formed when we send You the Order Confirmation and attached the shipping details.
The Contract will relate only to those products whose dispatch we have confirmed in the Shipment Confirmation. We will not be bound to supply any other products which may have been part of your order until the dispatch of such products has been confirmed in a separate Shipment Confirmation.
5.AVAILABILITY OF PRODUCTS
All orders for products are subject to availability and in this regard, in the event of supply difficulties or because products are no longer in stock, we reserve the right to give You information about substitute products of an equal or higher quality and value which You can order. If You do not wish to order such substitute products, we will refund any monies that You might have paid.
6.REFUSAL OF ORDER
We reserve the right to withdraw any products from this website at any time and/or remove or edit any materials or content on this website. Whilst we will make our best efforts to always process all the orders, there may be exceptional circumstances which mean that we may need to refuse to process an order after we have sent You an Order Confirmation, which we reserve the right to do at any time, at our sole discretion.
We will not be liable to You or any other third party by reason of our withdrawing any product from this website, whether it has been sold or not, removing or editing any materials or contents on this website or for refusing to process or accept an order after we have sent You the Order Confirmation.
Subject to availability, (see Clause 5 above), and unless there are any exceptional circumstances, we will endeavour to fulfil your order for product(s) listed in the Order Confirmation by the delivery date set out in the Order Confirmation or, if no estimated delivery date is specified, within 15 days of the date of the Order confirmation.
Reasons for delay could include unforeseen circumstances as well as the delivery area.
If for any reason whatsoever, we cannot meet the delivery date, You will be kept informed thereof and offered a choice of either continuing with the purchase by setting an extended delivery time or cancelling the order with a full refund of the price paid. Please note however, that we do not deliver on Saturdays or Sundays.
For the purpose of these Terms, the “delivery” shall be deemed to have occurred or the goods shall be deemed to “have been delivered” upon signing for receipt of the products at the agreed delivery address.
If the Products are heavy or bulky, the Customer’s space is on a floor and / or access to the space is difficult and requires, in the absolute judgment of D.A. STROMAN , the use of mechanical means (eg elevator), then the Customer will be informed and will pay the relevant additional costs upon delivery (e.g. forklift extra charges). Customer’s refusal to comply will result in delivery of the Product on the ground floor of the Customer’s premises.
The purchase under the name “D.A. STROMAN” will appear as a charge in the Bank Account Statement related to the Customer’s credit card.
8.UNABLE TO DELIVER
For delivery within Cyprus, after one unsuccessful attempt for delivery, our distribution department will be contacting you to arrange a meeting for delivery or arrange pick up by yourself from our headquarters in Dhali. If delivery or pick up is not successful within 15 working days, the goods will be delivered back to us.
9.RISK & TITLE
The Products will be at your risk from the time of delivery.
Ownership of the products will only pass to You when we receive full payment of all sums due in respect of the products, including delivery charges, or upon delivery (as defined in clause 7 above), whichever is the later.
10.PRICE & PAYMENT
While we take care to ensure that all prices quoted on our website are accurate, errors may occur. If we discover an error in the price of any product(s) You have ordered, we will inform You as soon as possible and give You the option of reconfirming the order at the correct price or cancelling it. If we are unable to contact You, the order will be treated as cancelled and if You have already paid for the product(s) You will receive a full refund.
We are under no obligation to sell the product(s) to You at the incorrect (lower) price (even after we have sent You an Order Confirmation) if the pricing error is an obvious typographical or arithmetical inaccuracy and could have reasonably been recognized by You as such.
The prices displayed on our website include VAT but exclude delivery costs, which will be added to the total amount.
We reserve the right to decline orders for bulk or high value purchases and to change price and availability information without notice.
Once You have finished shopping all the items You wish to purchase are added to your basket. Your next step will be to go through the checkout process and make payment. To do this:
1. Click the “Shopping bag” button at the top of the page.
2. Click on the “Checkout” button.
3. Fill-in or check your contact details, the details of your order, the delivery address and the invoicing address.
4. Fill in your credit card details.
5. Click “Authorize payment”
Payment can be made by Visa and MasterCard (‘Card(s)’). We use «PBT PAYMENT» to ensure payment is made safely and to minimize possibility of unauthorized access or disclosure of your Card details. Authority for payment must be given at the time the order is made and the amount authorized by You will be taken at that time.
Cards are subject to validation checks and authorization by your Card issuer. If we do not receive the required authorization, we will not be liable for any delay or non-delivery.
11.LIABILITY & DISCLAIMERS
Our liability in connection with any Product purchased through our web site is strictly limited to the purchase price of that Product.
To the fullest extent permissible pursuant to law, but without excluding anything that may not lawfully be excluded in the case of consumers, we disclaim all other warranties of any kind.
Nothing in this Clause will affect your statutory rights as a consumer, or your Contract cancellation rights.
You acknowledge and agree that all copyright, trademarks and all other intellectual property rights in all material or content supplied as part of the website shall remain at all times vested in us or in our licensors. You are permitted to use this material only as expressly authorized by us or our licensors. This does not prevent You using this website to the extent necessary to make a copy of any order or Contract details.
Applicable laws require that some of the information or communications we send to You should be in writing. When using our site, You accept that communication with us will be mainly electronic. We will contact You by e-mail or provide You with information by posting notices on our website. For contractual purposes, You agree to this electronic means of communication and You acknowledge that all contracts, notices, information and other communications that we provide to You electronically comply with any legal requirement that such communications be in writing. This condition does not affect your statutory rights.
D.A. STROMAN is not able to guarantee the exact match of the real goods in terms of image and colors with those presented on the Customer screen. The Parties agree that the products presented on the Website may no longer be available or for sale at the time the Customer visited the Website and that the relevant prices may vary.
The Customer may at any time before or after the Order Confirmation contact D.A. STROMAN to express complaints or suggestions regarding the Website and / or its order. The communication for this purpose is done by phone, via the Website, fax or Internet or in writing, or by visiting one of the D.A. STROMAN stores. D.A. STROMAN will respond to the Customer as soon as possible using one of the above means.
The Customer is entitled to withdraw from the Contract without any financial burden at any time before the delivery of the Products, or within 14 days of receipt, provided that the Products were not manufactured specifically for the Customer. In case of withdrawal, the Customer must inform D.A. STROMAN, either in writing (via the Website, fax or Internet), or by visiting one of the D.A. STROMANstores, giving the details of the Order Confirmation and the reasons for withdrawal if desired. In case of withdrawal after receipt of the Products, the Customer must return at his own expense the Products within 14 days from the date of withdrawal from the Contract in their original condition and packaging, and provided that they have not been used. This means that the Customer decides to withdraw after visual inspection of the Products and not after testing. For the protection of the Customer, D.A. STROMAN suggests return of the Products through a registered delivery service.
By exercising the right of withdrawal in accordance with the provisions of these General Terms of Sale, D.A. STROMAN will return to the Customer, as soon as possible and within 30 calendar days from the date of notification of the Customer’s decision, any money paid by the Customer , with a check which the Customer will receive from any D.A. STROMAN store of his choice.
In case of exercising the right of withdrawal contrary to the provisions of these General terms of sale, the Customer will not be entitled to any refunds already paid to D.A. STROMAN. It is understood that in such a case D.A. STROMAN will have the right to withhold the Products and the money that have already been paid.
15.TRANSFER OF RIGHTS & OBLIGATIONS
The Contract between You and us is binding on You and us and on our respective successors and assigns.
You may not transfer, assign, charge or otherwise dispose of a Contract, or any of your rights or obligations arising under it, without our prior written consent.
We may transfer, assign, charge, sub-contract or otherwise dispose of a Contract, or any of our rights or obligations arising under it, at any time during the term of the Contract. For the avoidance of doubt, any such transfer, assignment, charge or other disposition will not affect your statutory rights as a consumer or cancel, reduce or otherwise limit any warranty or guarantee which may have been provided by us to You, whether express or implied.
16.EVENTS OUTSIDE OUR CONTROL
We will not be liable or responsible for any failure to perform, or delay in performance of any of our obligations under a Contract that is caused by events outside our reasonable control (“Force Majeure Event”).
A Force Majeure Event shall include any act, event, non-happening, omission or accident beyond our reasonable control and shall include in particular (without limitation) the following:
1. Strikes, lockouts or other industrial action.
2. Civil commotion, riot, invasion, terrorist attack or threat of terrorist attack, war (whether declared or not) or threat or preparation for war.
3. Fire, explosion, storm, flood, earthquake, subsidence, epidemic or other natural disaster.
4. Impossibility of the use of railways, shipping, aircraft, motor transport or other means of public or private transport.
5. Impossibility of the use of public or private telecommunications networks.
6. The acts, decrees, legislation, regulations or restrictions of any government.
7. Any shipping, postal or other relevant transport strike, failure or accidents.
Our performance under any Contract is deemed to be suspended for the period that the Force Majeure Event continues, and we will have an extension of time for performance for the duration of that period. We will use our reasonable endeavours to bring the Force Majeure Event to a close or to find a solution by which our obligations under the Contract may be performed despite the Force Majeure Event.
If we fail, at any time during the term of a Contract, to insist upon strict performance of any of your obligations under the Contract or any of these terms and conditions, or if we fail to exercise any of the rights or remedies to which we are entitled under the Contract, this shall not constitute a waiver of such rights or remedies and shall not relieve You from compliance with such obligations.
A waiver by us of any default shall not constitute a waiver of any subsequent default.
No waiver by us of any of these Terms shall be effective unless it is expressly stated to be a waiver and is communicated to You in writing in accordance with the provisions of the paragraph on Notices above.
If any of these Terms or any provisions of a Contract are determined by any competent authority to be invalid, unlawful or unenforceable to any extent, such term, condition or provision will to that extent be severed from the remaining terms, conditions and provisions which will continue to be valid to the fullest extent permitted by law.
These Terms and any document expressly referred to in them represent the entire agreement between You and us in relation to the subject matter of any Contract and supersede any prior agreement, understanding or arrangement between You and us, whether oral or in writing.
Both You and us acknowledge that, in entering into this Contract, neither You nor us has relied on any representation, undertaking or promise given by the other or be implied from anything said or written in negotiations between You and us prior to such Contract except as expressly stated in these Terms.
Neither You nor us shall have any remedy in respect of any untrue statement made by the other, whether orally or in writing, prior to the date of any Contract (unless such untrue statement was made fraudulently) and the other party ́s only remedy shall be for breach of contract as provided in these Terms.
20.OUR RIGHT TO VARY THESE TERMS
We have the right to revise and amend these Terms from time to time.
You will be subject to the policies, Terms in force at the time that You order products from us, unless any change to those policies, Terms or Privacy Statement is required to be made by law or governmental authority (in which case it will apply to orders previously placed by You).
All notices given by You to us should be given to us via our email address.
We may give notice to You at either the e-mail or postal address You provide to us when placing an order.
Notice will be deemed received and properly served immediately when posted on our website, 24 hours after an e-mail is sent, or three days after the date of posting of any letter. In proving the service of any notice, it will be sufficient to prove, in the case of a letter, that such letter was properly addressed, stamped and placed in the post and, in the case of an e-mail that such e-mail was sent to the specified e-mail address of the addressee.
22.LAW & JURISDICTION
The contract between us and You shall be governed by the Cyprus law and shall be construed pursuant to the regulations thereof. Any disagreements shall be settled amicably. If disagreements may not be solved amicably, they shall be subject to the Court of International Commercial Arbitration of the Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Cyprus, according to the regulation thereof.
We welcome your comments and feedback. Please send all feedback and comments to us via our email email@example.com.
24.BLACK FRIDAY WEEK TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Ο πελάτης οφείλει να είναι σίγουρος για τις διαστάσεις των προϊόντων που προστίθενται στην παραγγελία. Σε περίπτωση, παραγγελίας λανθασμένων διαστάσεων η εταιρία δεν φέρει καμία ευθύνη.
- Μπορούν να οριστούν 3 ημερομηνίες παράδοσης όσο αφορά τις παραγγελίες με την έκπτωση Black Friday (31 ΔΕΚ, 31 ΓΕΝ, 28 ΦΕΒ).
- Η ημερομηνία παράδοσης είναι ενδεικτική. Η ακριβής ημερομηνία παράδοσης ορίζεται από το τμήμα Παραδόσεων/Διανομής της εταιρίας σε μεταγενέστερο στάδιο.
- Για επικύρωση της παραγγελίας, ο πελάτης υποχρεούται όπως προκαταβάλει το 50% της συνολικής αξίας της παραγγελίας και το υπόλοιπο 50% πριν ή κατά την παράδοση της παραγγελίας το αργότερο.
- Επιστροφές χρημάτων δεν γίνονται αποδεκτές.
- Όλες οι παραγγελίες που επωφελούνται της έκπτωσης Black Friday θα πρέπει να διευθετήσουν την παράδοση τους (σε συνεννόηση με το τμήμα παραδόσεων της εταιρίας) το αργότερο μέχρι τις 31 Μαρτίου 2020. Σε περίπτωση που η πλευρά του αγοραστή δεν θα μπορεί να παραλάβει εντός της περιόδου αυτής η παραγγελία θεωρείται άκυρη και το αντίτιμο της προκαταβολής θα μετατρέπεται σε κουπόνι διάρκειας 6 μηνών.
- Όσο αφορά τις παραγγελίες όπου η παράδοση έχει προγραμματιστεί με το νέο ημερολογιακό έτος αποτελεί υποχρέωση του αγοραστή να επικοινωνήσει με την εταιρία τουλάχιστον 15 μέρες πριν την ημερομηνία παράδοσης που θα ήθελε να παραλάβει την παραγγελία του για να ενημερώσει ότι είναι έτοιμος να παραλάβει την παραγγελία του και να καθοριστεί η ημερομηνία παράδοσης.
- Σε περίπτωση ανάγκης ακύρωσης της υφιστάμενης παραγγελίας, ο πελάτης οφείλει να ενημερώσει την εταιρία μέσω των καναλιών επικοινωνίας όπως ορίζονται πιο πάνω εντός 24 ωρών.
- Η παραγγελία σας μπορεί να παραδοθεί οπουδήποτε εντός της Κυπριακής Δημοκρατίας από το τμήμα διανομής Stroma.
- Δεν υπάρχει καμία χρέωση αποστολής καθώς λειτουργούμε με μια πολιτική δωρεάν παράδοσης, εκτός εάν υφίσταται ένα από τα ακόλουθα: -Η παραγγελία σας αποτελείται από λευκά είδη ή μαξιλάρια ή άλλα προϊόντα συνολικής αξίας κάτω των 150 €. -Σε περιοχές που βρίσκονται πάνω από 20 χιλιόμετρα μακριά από το κέντρο της κάθε πόλης ή περιοχές που δεν είναι προσβάσιμες μέσω του οχήματος μεταφοράς μας. -Σε οποιαδήποτε από τις παραπάνω περιπτώσεις, θα επικοινωνήσουμε μαζί σας για να διευθετηθεί διαφορετική μέθοδος παραλαβής παραγγελίας!
- Σε περίπτωση όπου η τελική τοποθέτηση των προϊόντων μας (στο χώρο που θα υποδείξει ο αγοραστής), κρίνεται από την εταιρία ότι δεν μπορεί να καταστεί εφικτή από τους μεταφορείς της εταιρίας, οποιαδήποτε επιπλέον χρέωση αφορά ανυψωτικά μηχανήματα (forklift) ή άλλων ειδών χρεώσεις επιβαρύνουν τον πελάτη. Μη συμμόρφωση με τον εξής όρο υποχρεώνει την εταιρία να παραδώσει τα αγαθά στο ισόγειο της διεύθυνσης που έχει οριστεί.
- Στρώματα, μαξιλάρια, προστατευτικά και άλλα προϊόντα λευκών ειδών δεν μπορούν να επιστραφούν δια λόγους υγιεινής. Μοναδική περίπτωση όπου δύναται ο πελάτης να επιστρέψει οποιοδήποτε προϊόν είναι σε περίπτωση όπου το προϊόν είναι προβληματικό ή λανθασμένο.
- Τα στρώματα Proteas και Hephaistos εξαιρούνται της προσφοράς.